Now Enrolling: Morning & Afternoon Preschool.
Curriculum that covers ALL Montana Early Learning Standards!
Montana Early Learning Standards cover communication, physical, cognitive & social/emotional skills through circle time, projects, group activities, & PLAY!
Children love to learn through singing, rhythm, rhyming, and lots of fun. Calendar and Weather time are BIG favorites. We practice speaking in a group and telling stories, too!
Group activities are a great way to learn to take turns, make friends, and lots of other social skills. We also build in math and science education to each activity to engage inquiring minds.
Projects are a fun way to teach art, counting, shapes, and more. Plus they help for inspire conversations at home about how much fun they had at Dino!
- Professional skilled teachers
- Secured cameras for parents
- Curriculum based on the Montana Early Learning Standards
- Flexible Hours
- Custom schedules to fit your families needs
- Easy and secure drop-off and pick-up
- And much much more…
- Ages 2 years and up for preschool.
Request more information and a quote.